Friday, August 17, 2007

My sincere gratitude

humn ... so once again I felt the need of penning down my thougts ... this time it was Pather Panchali that compelled me to open my blog and start typing in.

I started seeing lot of great movies after I came to US, back home in India also I used to see lot of movies but I missed the classics there ... may be because of the availability constraints or lack of interest ... or may be because of my extra ordinary love for Khan's ... but thanks to Rajib who deviated me from my beloved Khan's and pushed me to see some thought provoking movies.

I was all geared up to show him the Khan's triangles and squares and octagonals and God knows what all ... here also; but he somehow managed to win over me and we started seeing Oscar classics slowly and I mean really slowly ... afterall you can not imagine a die hard Khan fan to start seeing Schindler's and Penguins and Apus triology in just a one night; or do you? But finally now I have realised what a blunder I was doing when I was forcing Rajib all the times to watch those silly Karan Johar's K's and Khan's and others of the same types.

I have not expressed my gratitude for this to him till now but let me take this opportunity to thank him from the bottom of my heart for showing me Pather Panchali.
And what I want to say about Pather Panchali will be there in my next post ... to be continued !

love - Aru !

1 comment:

Shirish said...

Good Aru,
And you should be really thankful to Rajib 4 that,but my point is, it took you a travelling of thousands of Miles and a Alien Land to realise that all karan Johar stuff was Junk and those good for nothing COFFEE VTH KARAN guys are hoodwinking the entire Nation.
Now do me a favour,also convince your Sis about it and those never ending SAS BAHU soaps.
Take Care
Shirish