Thursday, September 20, 2007

My foolproof plan ...

Kaam se daro nahi, kaam ko karo nahi ...
Kaam karo na karo, kaam ki fikra zaroor karo ...
... aur fikra karo na karo, bhaiya zikra to zaroor karo ...

I didn't meant to start filling my blog space with the accustomed cries of my office work load, the lines were projected to only drag your kind attention h'ble readers. Allow me to take you through the other momentous issues of life, like lets take a look at my India trip plan ...

My India trip plan, mulled over every minute possible stumbling block and brood over all the alternatives, contemplated over each and every aspects ... financial, social, emotional, physical and almost every possible 'al' (didn't we? kill me if any of the 'al's we missed), considering everybody's conjectures (including the weatherman and the economists), geared up to satisfy everybody's expectations, wrought over a period of approximately two to three months (A record itself isn't it?) ... is about to collapse (sigh) !

Enauguration of this large scale demolition of my beloved plan will be done next week by Ra, his managers are not agreeing to his seven weeks of holiday, nobody's manager will, I already told him before planning, but he said he will make this eighth wonder of the world possible. And before Ra comes and declares this to me officially, I am declaring this cruel truth here in my blog space ...

next week the managers of my big hubby's dream land will negotiate his big dreams of seven weeks of extravagance to a three to four weeks of holiday endowment. Yes they will and then I will give Ra his share of surprise ... I will declare my cruel intention of going ahead with my plan alone, it is indeed a never before thing, but I have already made up my mind for this ... since the situation here is little critical (I will justify myself in my next blog, pls dont start thinking bad about me).

But oh Ra I will miss you a lot ... who will now carry your frail lady's big suitcases, who will fight with bangalore auto wallas now, who will carry your gals shopping bags, who will save chocolates and wines from customs (ok this one I will manage, Ra should be worrying about this, who will now save him from customs in Mumbai airport, I am good at it you see).

and Ra who will save my sofas from your bathing towels, who will devour that variety waala bread and jam breakfast with you everyday, who will save the eyes of your office collegues with the brightness of your bright red and white shirt with equally white pants, who will listen to Usha's and My's and Jhon's and Jubin's stories every evening, who in the world will serve as a doubles partner helping other side to win the game, who will share a laugh on kalvin's imaginations and who will shed a tear on freedom at midnight partition stories, who will stop you from browsing whole night ra and who will save you fmro the monsters hidding inside your bed ... don't you think it will be little difficult?

1 comment:

cloudend said...

Great post Aru. I am sure Shitij shares the same sentiments.