Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ganapati Bappa Moriya !

Yeah ... life is seeing lots of ups and downs these days, my trip to India is only four weeks ahead and unfortunately things are taking unusual turns, I am looking forward towards you Ganesh Jee to calm down the things and to kick off a hale and hearty commencement.

Yes fifteenth of September gonna be a decisive day and that too in your favourite land of Mumbai (I guess so since you are seen in maximum numbers there only). Ganesh jee my dear Ganesh jee mumbai me to aapki chalati hai I know ... you can not ignore my appeal!

I know I was wrong in bewildering your chaturthi as a reminder that your friends Ram and Lakshmi bhagwans's Deepawali is near by,
yes I was wrong in bewildering your chaturthi as some small festival celeberating the start of season of festivals,
yes I was wrong in bewildering your chaturthi as a inauguration of those pink wintery afternoons,
yes Sir I was wrong in bewildering your chaturthi as a day to buy my first patakha of the season,
yes yes I was wrong in bewildering your chaturthi as a day to devour my first laddu of the season,
yes yes yesss I was wrong in bewildering your chaturthi as a day to get heavenly permissions for raising the wordly roofs for a couple of months ...

But if you give it a second thought (I mean if time permits you in your busy season), fortuitously I did took you as a start for everything good in the world ... didnt I bhagwaan jee? And thats what you are ... aren't you bhagwaan jee?

And ok I also understand that in fact I am a true paradigm of the "dukh me sumaran sab karein ... sukh me kare na koi" lines (mean me!). I realised the true sense of Ganesh chaturthi a little late (actually very late) but the point is I did ... kya boltoy hai Ganesh jee? Maafi milegi sarkaar is paapi ko?

OK just one more point to defend myself ... you know I am not remembering you for myself ... so in a way I am not that selfish but since I am asking for someone who I love more then myself ... so actually I am being selfish ... ooffo bada cofusion hai bhai ... kya selfish ki no selfish? You decide bhagwaan but please consider all of my points and then I understand whatever you do will be the best for us ... I trust you!

moriya re bappa moriya re ... ganapati bappa moriya re !!!

No comments: