Monday, April 12, 2010

Goals after becoming gol gol ...

its vanished … yeah the Goals … goals in double quotes (imagine me doing the double quote thingy sarcastically)… my once upon a time high aimed goals … career, personal … physical and all types goals have gone astray after I became a golu molu Mom !

All I aim for these days are to bring my lil Aarny on solid foods after his stage 2 food, to see him achieve the next milestone (which currently is to see him standing by his own) and I aim for my work to get over so that I can run … play some peekaboo with my lil Aarny ! I aim to pick right toys in affordable rates … and I aim for … you already got the idea didn’t you!

Actually one mishtake … I still have one individual goal glued to me tightly and I think it will be with me till eternity … that one is unloading the sack of my tummy. Wao how interesting!

So it was yesterday night, sleep time for us and for my lil monster, the most active play time, it was then when Ra standing in front of our Goals chart (that we made some decades ago), started asking me about my Goals and I would have shot him on his head … had I owned a gun that time … I was just this … this much close. But no worries I killed him with my words that night. He wouldn’t even dare to say the word Goal in front his gol gol wifey I swear!

So the above explanation goes for my exile from this blog post (as if I have got any other reader apart from myself duh), this was one of my Goals to write something at least once a week when I created this blog, and then eventually it became once a month and then it just became whenever you get some time start typing … so I want to go back to once a month stage, let s see if I can make it … and then in future if I can make it to the Bookers :).

No comments: