Thursday, October 2, 2008

Attractions of the day ... today !

I got up with some jovial vibes today morning, I woke up in the first alarm bell without snoozing it for twenty times. And I had two strong reasons for this revolution of the day -

First one, I had these three CDs full of my favourite songs which I wrote yesterday night for my fourty miles of drive. I even have Rock on rocks on one CD. Isn't it a reason to be in high spirits? Oh yeah sure it is.

I have one thrill for my evening too ... thats the Sarah Palin show tonight, her vice presidential debate.

I was never as involved in American politics as I am right now, politics was never this intersting too afterall before Palin entered the news.

Everyday she is giving her hit shows and I can not afford to miss this funny side of Republicans. She is more interesting than her spoof Tina Fey, believe me. So no need to wait till Saturday for SNL, you can get your share of comedy everyday by none other than the real Ms Palin.

I didn't liked her right from the day one when she was announced as running mate of McCain. There is somthing in that lady that irritates me. She is too much of nautanki probably. Her flat accent, her scary sharp voice, her french beard cut hubby, her son serving somehwere in Iraq, her daughter getting pregnant ... and the list goes on, only thing that I like in her is her hairstyle and her spectacles, these two things turn me green with envy everytime I see em.

Sarah O Sarah, please make my evening uproarious, I really had a chaotic day today!

No comments: