Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sex Scandal in my Apartment !

My apartment recently decided to serve as a romantic resort for some of the creatures at its own risk and completely in my ignorance. And lot of illegal sex happened lately in my apartment, in my ignorance. But they forgot to take precautions and the evidences started showing up recently ... which shocked both me and Ra.

reproduction of roaches ... thats what I am talking about, thats what happened in my apartment. Until now I had a notion that roaches are permanent citizens of India only, I never knew when and how they got their visas and became US NRIs.

But me and Ra are tough ones, we won't kneel down to them, we will nail them, I vow. Raid is my weapon, I am trying to get some proven arms and ammunition from across the seven seas, my Mom has suggested Lakshman Rekha, she will be sending that to me very soon and than no body can save these disgusting erotic creatures. I have been yelling at them, Go away while you can, you morons, otherwise you will regret once my Mom's Lakshman Rekha arrives United States of America. I have also planned to put a printout of this blog at their favourite spots, so that they get my message in black and white.

No comments: