Friday, May 16, 2008

If she weren't there ...

A cool thing happened to me last week, worth penning down ... so here I go ... here I go again ... racing through my brain ... and I just can't contain ... this feeling that remains ... there she goes there she goes again ... I love this song !

So the story goes like this … one of my very first pahala pyaar moment was abbbboutttt humn … mmm ... okay le me count it down … in reverse chronicle order … 2002 was my final pahala pyaar ... which gave a period to all the roller coaster rides of my life … 2001 - 02 went dawdling … I was ravaging my precious time in career building (dawdling … ravaging … career building … oh boy am I a poet or what? ) okay so back to 98 – 2000 ahha that was indeed a hit … 97 again I wasted for what I did in 96 and 96 yes this is the year that I want to expose.

So I met this girl in 1996 … who claimed on what I thought was mine and I was so very enormously messed up by her loot. I damned that girl ferociously but I am really glad that she made it through all my juvenile curses and I also appreciate her dare to come and visit my profile in Orkut regardless of all that she did to me.

So this girl scrapped me … are you not angry with me?

And I realized that no ... I am not at all mad at her … in fact I wanted to thank her from the very deep bottom of my heart for all that she did to me because if she weren’t there at that moment of my life ... I probably wouldn’t be here at this moment of my life. If she weren’t happened to me I wouldn’t have taken serious things seriously and casual things casually … if she weren’t there … than probably I were there at her place … and I am scared to death to exchange our places ... not that I feel pity for her now but only because I am very gratified with what all I have today.

So... I replied her scrap … angry what for?? For saving me?

( And I told the whole story to Ra … he paused … took a deep breadth and said … "that girl should have asked me about this ... and I will tell her how mad I am on her ... if she weren’t there … you wouldn’t have entered in my damn life ... !!!" ... you didn't meant it ... right sweeeeety ... or did you ... grrr ...??? )

2 comments:

Raj said...

Interesting!! Mrs Banerjee you have developed a unique style of writting. Commenting on the story, I am thankful to that girl because of whom you came to my life. I have no shikayaat with you meri jaan :)

Anonymous said...

When I was searching for blogs ....by chance I went through your blog ... Nice Style of writing ....but sometimes your writing looks incomplete… you can’t experience this because what ever you are writing you know whole thing but not readers. Interesting kind of story …but ….what is the story? As a reader I just want to know .....if possible