Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bye bye Mom, back to Uncle Sam...

yes I m back and I have hundreds of stories to share ... literally hundreds ... but unfortunately only one hand to type in ... no no do not misunderstand to that extreme ... my both the hands are right in place ... its just a broken collar bone that has made my left hand immobile for approximately a month or so.

pain in the @$$ to type in with one hand ... sure it is! But I m enjoying this mai aur meri tanhai thing though I have done nothing since last five days ... literally nothing ... so I woke up this morning with a promise to get myself back on the track even if it is with the minimum possible pace ... and after getting over with the crucial tasks of cleaning up my swollen mail boxes, letting my worried friends on the net know that I m alive, choosing a netflix movie to watch for this afternoon and initiating this blog ... the other trivial tasks in my list for this morning are taking up a royal bath, prepairing my resume, letting my employer know when can I start working and blah blah of the same kind.

bye bye gregarious greens, back to wintry whites
bye bye bouncy bilaspur, back to laconic NJ
bye bye parathas rotis, back to pizzas pastas
bye bye Mooommmm, back to Uncle Sam !!!

1 comment:

Krish said...

Hey Aru thanks.. not only for posting comment on my blog (yea that horrible accident happend really with me) but also to let me know really "worth reading" diary pages in ur Blog.

I love this creation:

"bye bye gregarious greens, back to wintry whites
bye bye bouncy Bilaspur, back to laconic NJ
bye bye parathas rotis, back to pizzas pastas
bye bye Mooommmm, back to Uncle Sam !!!"

couldn't resist and read all the posts one by one :)

Ye Dil Maange More... aha