Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Biwi ka mood ...

I asked H (I have learnt this blog writting skills recently, not to use full names and to use only initials), so I asked this guy H

Me: Tiffin me kya rahata hai
H : Biwi ka mood rahata hai

And I stated thinking about Ra's tiffin...

wahaa tiffin me kya rahata hai?

kabhi biwi ka c# code rahata hai,
kabhi biwi ki late night movie rahati hai,
kabhi biwi ka tennis racket rahata hai,
kabhi biwi ki sql query rahati hai,
kabhi biwi ka monday blues rahata hai,
kabhi biwi ki TGIFridays rahati hai ...
aur bhi bahut kuch rahata hai
jo nahi rahata wo hai "Biwi ka mood"

And I started remembering my Papa's tiffin ...

ghee waali rotis in the ground floor,
a yum yum sabjee in the first floor,
some rayata or dal in the top floor,
and a small terrace of chatani's, salads or pickles...

And also packed inside was variety and flavor along with perception of health and a touch of tranquil affection.

is this what H was calling Biwi's mood? I am perilously missing this ecstasy of packing biwi's mood in your tiffin Ra, I solemnly wish I could pack my mood in you tiffin at least once in a while.

Oh I am gloomy today !

1 comment:

Raj said...

Don't be sad Ru. I know how much u love me.