Thursday, December 3, 2009

History repeats ...

Papa is using internet since last couple of months and he repeated lot of customer care jokes, and I would like to pen down one here …

Me: Papa, open your yahoo messenger.
Papa: Where is it?
Me: well... it should be on the bottom right corner of your monitor.
Papa (after 5 minutes or so): No I can’t get it.
Me: okay let’s try to find it on your desktop.
Papa: I only have lots of fishes swimming on my desktop, I still can’t see yahoo messenger.
Me: fishes … (grrrr) you have a screen saver on. Papa, move your mouse a little and then try to find yahoo messenger on either bottom left corner or on your desktop …
Papa (gets his desktop hidden behind those cute fishes that my Mom likes so much): ok still I can’t see your yahoo messenger.
Me: ok Papa, what all you see in your bottom left corner ( I thought this will be faster than identifying all the icons on the desktop)
Papa (goes like this): 10:30AM, E, W … blah blah and finally one Yellow laughing face with white teethes.
Aru: ok gotchcha …that one yeah Papa that yellow laughing face, that is the one we morons call Yahoo Messanger.

That yellow laughing face… hold it tight …yeah scold that tight … as you used to scold us few decades back, during our homework sessions … Do you also hate my internet classes as much as I hated your spelling and math classes?

No comments: