Saturday, March 7, 2009

My lil bundle of joy !

I came here and noticed I had not written anything since last four months in this blog, but not like I am not writting at all ... I do write ... and Iiiiiiiiiii ... I write for the little bundle of joy that I am carrying inside yeeeei I am carrying a five month baby yuhu clap clap! And I was involved writting for him only since last few months. Talks between me and him, secrets between me and him and a fine tuning between me and him ... I am trying to feel how is it to be a Mom ! But geeeeek its real odd, will he mind calling me by name?


But otherwise the journey till now has gone pretty smooth, I never felt a thing for a single moment, no cravings, no vommitings, no morning, evening sicknesses and no pains. My lil pumpkin has been really good to me till now.


Wish me and my chubby cheek luck !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations di..Wish u and the little one all the very best and hope ur journey remains smooth with ur kiddo not only till delivery but throughout lifetime..
Cheers